Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal: www.recruitment.army.mil.ng
The Nigerian Army Recruitment form is out online and is available at www.recruitment.army.mil.ng. Here, you will learn how to apply for a position with NA and other relevant details that you may find helpful to fill NA 86 Regular Recruit Intake Form. Pay special attention to the instructions on this page.
The Nigerian Army 86 Regular Recruit Intake (86RRI) has started its annual recruitment process. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications before the deadline.
You should be aware of the basic requirements to apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment. Before filling out the Nigerian Army form, interested candidates must have met these requirements.
We have taken our time to explain in this article the step-by-step guidelines and steps you need to follow to join the Nigerian Army without encountering any challenges. However, to learn how to fill in the Nigerian Army application registration form online read this post to the end.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Requirements 2023
For the Nigerian Army to accept your application into 86 Regular Recruit Intake, you must meet the following NA job general requirements.
- Applicants must be single and Nigerian citizens by birth and must possess a National Identity Card/NIN slip.
- Candidates must meet Nigerian Army standards of physical, psychological, and medical fitness.
- It is required that applicants be free of criminal convictions.
- Applicants must possess a valid birth certificate/age declaration endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital, or Local Government Council.
- A valid certificate of state of origin is required for applicants.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.65 meters tall for male and female candidates, respectively.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while tradesmen/women must not be more than 26 years as of 18 Dec 23.
- Registered Nurses and Midwives not above 30 years old may also apply.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess a Trade Test/City Guild Certificate.
How to Apply for NA Recruitment 2023
- Go to the official Nigerian Army job portal at www.recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Now, fill in and upload all the required documents
- Confirm that all the information and documents you uploaded are accurate
- Finally, submit your application.
Moreover, only the shortlisted candidates will receive email or text messages for the screening and aptitude test exams.
Apply for Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria:
Is the NAF DSSC Recruiting Now?
The Nigerian Army recruitment starting date of 2023 is 25 September 2023 and closes on 20th October 2023.
Do you think this post about NA Recruitment 2023 will be helpful to someone else? Then send it to your friends via email, Twitter, Facebook, or WhatsApp. Do you have any other questions? If so, let us know in the comments area.