www.recruitment.army.mil.ng Portal Login 2023 | Nigeria Army Recruitment Portal
The Nigerian Army recruitment portal (www.recruitment.army.mil.ng) for the 2023 recruitment is now open. Learn how to fill out the Army application form via the www.recruitment.army.mil.ng portal by following the instructions on this page.
www.recruitment.army.mil.ng Portal Login 2023
Everything you need to know about joining Nigeria Army will be available on this page, including the official application portal www.recruitment.army.mil.ng, the application form, requirements, academic qualifications, and how to submit an application form online.
Nigerian Army has begun its recruitment for graduates and non-graduates. However, all interested candidates submit their applications as soon as possible following the guide below.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Requirements 2023
Do you want to join Nigeria Immigration Service? You should take this aspect very seriously. To apply for a position with the Nigeria Immigration Service, you must meet up with following requirements and qualifications.
(1) Applicants must be single and Nigerian citizens by birth and must possess National Identity Card/NIN or BVN.
(2) Candidates must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit by Nigerian Army Standards.
(3) Must be free of any criminal conviction by a court of law.
(4) Must have a valid birth certificate/age declaration endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital, or Local Government Council.
(5) Must have a valid certificate of state of origin.
(6) Applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.65 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
(7) An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while trades men/women must not be more than 26 years as at 31 April 2023.
(8) Must score at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
(9) In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guild Certificate. Details are available on the website.
Nigeria Army General Instructions
(1) Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
(2) No special center for recruitment.
(3) There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
(4) All screening of potential recruits will be at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
(5) Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
(6) Candidates must adhere to COVID-19 protocols, including regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
(7) Any candidate found to have fabricated or falsified results, including during training at Depot NA, will be dismissed from the program.
(8) the candidates should come with their BVN printouts.
(9) All the Candidates must not give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of people to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
(10) Candidates should carefully read the instructions on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
(11) Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
(12) Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 2 – 5 January 2022.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023
- Go to https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Click login to create an account, then log in with your username and password.
- Complete the application form, submit it online, and print a copy.
- Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Army Screening Date
- www.niscareer.org.ng Portal Login
- NIS Recruitment
Do you think this post about www.recruitment.army.mil.ng Portal Login 2023 will be useful to someone else? Then send it to your friends via email, Twitter, Facebook, or WhatsApp. Do you have any other questions? If so, tell us in the comments area.