Civil Defence Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal Is Open | www.cdcfib.career
The Civil Defence Recruitment form is out online and is available at www.can.gov.ng. Here, you will learn how to apply for a position with NSCDC and other relevant details that you may find helpful to start your career with NSCDC. Pay special attention to the instructions on this page.
The Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps have started its annual recruitment process. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications before the deadline.
You should be aware of the basic requirements to apply for Civil Defence Jobs. Before filling out the Civil Defence recruitment form, interested candidates must have met these requirements.
We have taken our time to explain in this article the step-by-step guidelines and steps you need to follow to apply for Civil Defence job vacancies without encountering any challenges. However, to learn how to fill Civil Defence application registration form online read this post to the end.
Civil Defence Recruitment Form Portal 2023
For your information, the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) application form is free and available at the www.can.gov.ng portal.
Civil Defence Recruitment Requirements 2023
For the Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps to accept your application, you must meet the following Civil Defence job general requirements.
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 30 years.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Not be less than 1.7 meters in height for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for an appointment in Service.
- Not suffering from any form of physical or mental disability.
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment.
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense.
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.653 for males and 1.400 for females.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicant must have a chest measurement of at least 0.87 for men.
Are you not eligible to apply for the Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps job? However, you can check other latest jobs in Nigeria.
How to Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment 2023
- Go to the official NSCDC job portal at www.cdcfib.career
- Click start application
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Now, fill in and upload all the required documents
- Confirm that all the information and documents you uploaded are accurate
- Finally, submit your application.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be duly completed for submission during the screening exercise.
Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
Moreover, only the shortlisted candidates will receive email or text messages for the screening and aptitude test exams.
Is Civil Defence Currently Recruiting?
Currently, the Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps are recruiting. Here is how you can successfully submit your application. Continue reading this article for more information about applying for the Civil Defence job recruitment.
Apply for Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria:
Civil Defence Recruitment News Updates
The latest news update is that CBN is recruiting at the moment. To submit your registration application form, go to www.cdcfib.career Civil Defence portal to apply now.
Civil Defence Recruitment Closing Date
The starting date for Civil Defence Recruitment 2023 is 12th December 2022. The closing date will be 21st December 2022.
Do you think this post about NSCDC Recruitment 2023 will be useful to someone else? Then send it to your friends via email, Twitter, Facebook, or WhatsApp. Do you have any other questions? If so, tell us in the comments area.