Borno State Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023 Portal | moeapplication.bornostate.gov.ng
Borno State Teacher Recruitment Portal 2022 is currently accepting online applications. On this page, you will find more information on how to apply for a teaching job through the Borno State Government recruitment Portal. Also, you will see step-by-step guidelines for applying for academic and non-academic job vacancies in Borno State.
On this web page, we will provide you with accurate information about everything you need to know about Borno State Teachers’ recruitment. We have provided you with extensive information and instructions to assist you in your application. These cover the requirements, guidelines, and smooth application processes for teaching jobs in Borno State.
Is Borno State Teachers Recruitment Form 2022 Out Online?
The Borno State Government Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023 form is out online and is available for the whole citizens of Nigeria. So, read on, to get all the information you need to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.
Are you a graduate looking for a job? If yes, are you more qualified to work as a non-teaching staff or as a teacher? If yes, you should read this article to the end.
The Borno state Government is taking the necessary steps to raise the level of education in the state. The aim is to provide standardized, high quality and useful basic education in the state.
We are pleased to inform you that the Borno State Universal Basic Education Board is accepting applications from qualified persons who can teach any of the following subjects:
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Christian Religious Studies
If you are capable of teaching any of the above subjects, you are on your way to being shortlisted. Take the time to read this article to the end and apply all the guidelines.
Borno State Teaching Recruitment Requirements 2022/2023
1. Be a graduate of a recognized higher institution
2. Not be above 50 years of age
3. Possess at least, one (1) NCE, HND, B.Sc. B.A. B.Eds., B.Sc. Ed, PGDE, etc.
4. Possess NYSC Certificate (Discharge or Exemption)
5. Be willing to be deployed to any part of the State
How To Apply for Borno State Teachers Recruitment
- Go to the official Borno state government job portal at https://moeapplication.bornostate.gov.ng
- Navigate to the Jobs and Careers section, then click on the job openings
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Now, fill in and upload all the required documents
- Confirm that all the information and documents you uploaded are accurate
- Finally, submit your application.
Moreover, only the shortlisted candidates will receive email or text messages for the screening and aptitude test exams.
Apply for Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria:
Borno State Teachers Application Form 2022 Closing Date
The closing date for Borno State Teachers Recruitment 2022 will be 31st December 2022.
Do you think this post about Borno State Teachers Recruitment 2022 will be useful to someone else? Then send it to your friends via email, Twitter, Facebook, or WhatsApp. Do you have any other questions? If so, tell us in the comments area.
One Comment on “Borno State Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023 Portal | moeapplication.bornostate.gov.ng”
I want to apply