FJSC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Is Out
The FJSC Recruitment form is out online and is available at www.fjsc.gov.ng. Here, you will learn how to apply for a position with the FJSC and other relevant details that you may find helpful to start your career with FJSC. Pay special attention to the instructions on this page.
The Federal Judicial Service Commission has started its annual recruitment process. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications before the deadline.
You should be aware of the basic requirements to apply for FJSC Jobs. Before filling out the FJSC recruitment form, interested candidates must have met these requirements.
We have taken our time to explain in this article the step-by-step guidelines and steps you need to follow to apply for FJSC job vacancies without encountering any challenges. However, to learn how to fill FJSC application registration form online read this post to the end.
FJSC Application Form 2022
For your information, the Federal Judicial Service Commission (FJSC) application form is free and available at www.fjsc.gov.ng portal.
FJSC Recruitment General Requirements and Academic Qualifications 2022
For the Federal Judicial Service Commission to accept your application, you must meet the following FJSC job general requirements.
- Applicants must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must possess a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, an international passport, or Voter’s card.
- Must possess the ability to solve problems.
- Applicants must have good behavior and composure.
- Must be able to work with a team and have excellent analytical skills.
- Knowing computers and their applications is an advantage.
- Applicants must have any of the following B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND in the relevant field of study from a recognized institution.
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory.
- In addition, people with criminal records cannot apply.
- Applicants must have good communication skills and be willing to work in a new environment.
- Candidates must be physically and mentally fit.
- Candidates must have a Bank Verification Number (BVN), a working phone number, and a valid E-mail address.
- Applicants who want to apply for the Federal Judicial Service Commission (FJSC) recruitment exercise must not be over 35 years.
Are you not eligible to apply for the Federal Judicial Service Commission job? However, you can check other latest jobs in Nigeria.
How to Apply for FJSC Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official FJSC job portal at www.fjsc.gov.ng
- Navigate to the Jobs and Careers section, then click on the job openings
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Now, fill in and upload all the required documents
- Confirm that all the information and documents you uploaded are accurate
- Finally, submit your application.
Moreover, only the shortlisted candidates will receive email or text messages for the screening and aptitude test exams.
Apply for Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria:
Is FJSC Recruiting Now?
The Federal Judicial Service Commission recruitment starting date 2022 is not out. To know when FJSC will be starting recruiting, always visit our website or the FJSC recruitment portal at www.fjsc.gov.ng.
Do you think this post about FJSC Recruitment 2022 will be helpful to someone else? Then send it to your friends via email, Twitter, Facebook, or WhatsApp. Do you have any other questions? If so, let us know in the comments area.