SSS Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Portal Is Open | www.dss.gov.ng
The SSS Recruitment form is out online and is available at www.dss.gov.ng. Here, you will learn how to apply for a position with the SSS and other relevant details that you may find helpful to start your career with SSS. Pay special attention to the instructions on this page.
The State Security Service has started its annual recruitment process. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications before the deadline.
You should be aware of the basic requirements to apply for SSS Jobs. Before filling out the SSS recruitment form, interested candidates must have met these requirements.
We have taken our time to explain in this article the step-by-step guidelines and steps you need to follow to apply for SSS job vacancies without encountering any challenges. However, to learn how to fill SSS application registration form online read this post to the end.
SSS Application Form 2022
For your information, the State Security Service (SSS) application form is free and available at the www.dss.gov.ng portal.
Note: The SSS application form is not currently available online. If you’d like us to notify you of the latest SSS recruitment news, please provide us with your email and phone number in the comment box below.
SSS Recruitment General Requirements and Academic Qualifications 2022
For the State Security Service to accept your application, you must meet the following SSS job general requirements.
- Applicants must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must possess a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, an international passport, or Voter’s card.
- Must possess the ability to solve problems.
- Applicants must have good behavior and composure.
- Must be able to work with a team and have excellent analytical skills.
- Knowing computers and their applications is an advantage.
- Applicants must have any of the following B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND in the relevant field of study from a recognized institution.
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory.
- In addition, people with criminal records cannot apply.
- Applicants must have good communication skills and be willing to work in a new environment.
- Candidates must be physically and mentally fit.
- Candidates must have a Bank Verification Number (BVN), a working phone number, and a valid E-mail address.
- Applicants who want to apply for the State Security Service (SSS) recruitment exercise must not be over 35 years.
Are you not eligible to apply for the State Security Service job? However, you can check other latest jobs in Nigeria.
How to Apply for SSS Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official SSS job portal at https://www.dss.gov.ng
- Navigate to the Jobs and Careers section, then click on the job openings
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Now, fill in and upload all the required documents
- Confirm that all the information and documents you uploaded are accurate
- Finally, submit your application.
Moreover, only the shortlisted candidates will receive email or text messages for the screening and aptitude test exams.
Apply for Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria:
SSS Recruitment News Updates
The latest news update is that SSS is not recruiting at the moment. Do you want us to notify you when the State Security Service starts recruitment? If yes! Comment below with your email address and phone number right now.
Finally, if you do not want to miss out when SSS recruitment begins, save this page or bookmark it and keep checking for updates. However, we will update this article as soon as the SSS Job application form is out online.
Do you think this post about SSS Recruitment 2022 will be useful to someone else? Then send it to your friends via email, Twitter, Facebook, or WhatsApp. Do you have any other questions? If so, tell us in the comments area.