FAAN Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal Is Open | www.faan.gov.ng
The FAAN Recruitment form is out online and is available at www.faan.gov.ng. Here, you will learn how to apply for a position with FAAN and other relevant details that you may find helpful to start your career with FAAN. Pay special attention to the instructions on this page.
The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria has started its annual recruitment process. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications before the deadline.
You should be aware of the basic requirements to apply for FAAN Jobs. Before filling out the FAAN recruitment form, interested candidates must have met these requirements.
In this article, we have taken our time to explain the step-by-step guidelines and steps you need to follow to apply for FAAN job vacancies without encountering any challenges. However, to learn how to fill FAAN application registration form online read this post to the end.
FAAN Application Form 2023
For your information, the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) application form is free and available at the www.faan.gov.ng portal.
FAAN Recruitment General Requirements and Academic Qualifications 2023
For the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria to accept your application, you must meet the following FAAN job general requirements.
- Applicants must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must possess a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, international passport, or Voter’s card.
- Must possess the ability to solve problems.
- Applicants must have good behavior and composure.
- Must be able to work with a team and have excellent analytical skills.
- Knowing computers and their applications is an advantage.
- Applicants must have any of the following B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND in the relevant field of study from a recognized institution.
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory.
- In addition, people with criminal records cannot apply.
- Applicants must have good communication skills and be willing to work in a new environment.
- Candidates must be physically and mentally fit.
- Candidates must have a Bank Verification Number (BVN), a working phone number, and a valid E-mail address.
- Applicants who want to apply for the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) recruitment exercise must not be over 35 years.
Are you not eligible to apply for the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria job? However, you can check other latest jobs in Nigeria.
How to Apply for FAAN Recruitment 2023
- Go to the official FAAN job portal at www.faan.gov.ng
- Navigate to the Jobs and Careers section, then click on the job openings
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Now, fill in and upload all the required documents
- Confirm that all the information and documents you uploaded are accurate
- Finally, submit your application.
Moreover, only the shortlisted candidates will receive email or text messages for the screening and aptitude test exams.
Apply for Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria:
Is FAAN Recruiting Now?
The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria’s recruitment starting date of 2023 is not out. To know when FAAN will be starting recruiting, always visit our website or the FAAN recruitment portal at www.faan.gov.ng.
Do you think this post about FAAN Recruitment 2023 will be helpful to someone else? Then send it to your friends via email, Twitter, Facebook, or WhatsApp. Do you have any other questions? If so, let us know in the comments area.