FAAN Portal Login 2023: www.faan.gov.ng Portal Login
Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria’s recruitment portal (www.faan.gov.ng) for the 2023 recruitment portal is now open. Learn how to fill in the FAAN recruitment form via the www.faan.gov.ng portal by following the instructions on this page.
www.faan.gov.ng Portal Login 2023
Everything you need to know about FAAN recruitment will be available on this page, including the official application portal www.faan.gov.ng, application form, requirements, academic qualifications, and how to submit an application form online.
The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria has begun its recruitment for graduates and non-graduates. However, all interested candidates submit their applications as soon as possible following the guide below.
FAAN Recruitment Requirements 2023
Do you want to join the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria? You should take this aspect very seriously. To apply for a position with the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, you must meet up with following requirements and qualifications.
- Applicants must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must possess a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, an international passport, or Voter’s card.
- Must possess the ability to solve problems.
- Applicants must have good behavior and composure.
- Must be able to work with a team and have excellent analytical skills.
- Knowing computers and their applications is an advantage.
- Applicants must have any of the following B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND in the relevant field of study from a recognized institution.
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory.
- In addition, people with criminal records cannot apply.
- Applicants must have good communication skills and be willing to work in a new environment.
- Candidates must be physically and mentally fit.
- Candidates must have a Bank Verification Number (BVN), a working phone number, and a valid E-mail address.
- Applicants who want to apply for the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) recruitment exercise must not be over 35 years.
How to Apply for FAAN Recruitment 2023
- Go to the official FAAN job portal at www.faan.gov.ng
- Click start application
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Now, fill in and upload all the required documents
- Confirm that all the information and documents you uploaded are accurate
- Finally, submit your application.
Do you think this post about www.faan.gov.ng Portal Login 2023 will be useful to someone else? Then send it to your friends via email, Twitter, Facebook, or WhatsApp. Do you have any other questions? If so, tell us in the comments area.