DSS Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal Is Open | www.dss.gov.ng
The DSS Recruitment form is out online and is available at www.dss.gov.ng. Here, you will learn how to apply for a position with the DSS and other relevant details that you may find helpful to start your career with DSS. Pay special attention to the instructions on this page.
The Department of State Security Service has started its annual recruitment process. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications before the deadline.
You should be aware of the basic requirements to apply for DSS Jobs. Before filling out the DSS recruitment form, interested candidates must have met these requirements.
We have taken our time to explain in this article the step-by-step guidelines and steps you need to follow to apply for DSS job vacancies without encountering any challenges. However, to learn how to fill DSS application registration form online read this post to the end.
DSS Application Form 2023
For your information, the Department of State Security (DSS) application form is free and available at the www.dss.gov.ng portal.
Note: The DSS application form is not currently available online. If you’d like us to notify you of the latest DSS recruitment news, please provide us with your email and phone number in the comment box below.
DSS Recruitment General Requirements and Academic Qualifications 2023
For the Department of State Security Service to accept your application, you must meet the following DSS job general requirements.
- Applicants must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must possess a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, international passport, or Voter’s card.
- Must possess the ability to solve problems.
- Applicants must have good behavior and composure.
- Must be able to work with a team and have excellent analytical skills.
- Knowing computers and their applications is an advantage.
- Applicants must have any of the following B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND in the relevant field of study from a recognized institution.
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory.
- In addition, people with criminal records cannot apply.
- Applicants must have good communication skills and be willing to work in a new environment.
- Candidates must be physically and mentally fit.
- Candidates must have a Bank Verification Number (BVN), a working phone number, and a valid E-mail address.
- Applicants who want to apply for the Department of State Security Service (DSS) recruitment exercise must not be over 35 years.
Are you not eligible to apply for the Department of State Security Service job? However, you can check other latest jobs in Nigeria.
How to Apply for DSS Recruitment 2023
- Go to the official DSS job portal at https://www.dss.gov.ng
- Navigate to the Jobs and Careers section, then click on the job openings
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Now, fill in and upload all the required documents
- Confirm that all the information and documents you uploaded are accurate
- Finally, submit your application.
Moreover, only the shortlisted candidates will receive email or text messages for the screening and aptitude test exams.
Apply for Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria:
DSS Recruitment News Updates
The latest news update is that DSS is not recruiting at the moment. Do you want us to notify you when the Department of State Security Service starts recruitment? If yes! Comment below with your email address and phone number right now.
Finally, if you do not want to miss out when DSS recruitment begins, save this page or bookmark it and keep checking for updates. However, we will update this article as soon as the DSS Job application form is out online.
Do you think this post about DSS Recruitment 2023 will be useful to someone else? Then send it to your friends via email, Twitter, Facebook, or WhatsApp. Do you have any other questions? If so, tell us in the comments area.