Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund 2023: Application Portal www.asstfy.ad.gov.ng Is Open
Are you a Nigerian student in search of the Adamawa State Scholarship 2023/2024? Do you want to apply to Adamawa State for Undergraduates 2023? If yes, then ensure you read this article to the end. This webpage will provide all the information you need to apply successfully for Adamawa State Scholarship for Undergraduates 2023/2024.
The Adamawa State Trust Fund Portal www.asstfy.ad.gov.ng is now open for candidates to submit applications. However, www.asstfy.ad.gov.ng portal 2023 contains eligibility, qualification, and how to apply.
Adamawa State government is inviting everyone qualified to apply for the following; Local and International Scholarship Special Overseas Scholarship (Aviation and Others).
Eligibility For Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund 2023
- Applicant must be a Bonafide indigene of Adamawa State and must be currently studying in an institution of higher learning recognizable by the Nigerian Government both within or outside Nigeria as the case may be
- The applicant must complete the form online. A Copy of the uploaded form is to be printed and retained by the applicant.
- In filling out the form, the applicant must use his/her most recent colored passport photograph
How To Apply for Adamawa State Government Trust Fund Scholarship 2023
To apply, follow the step-by-step guide below:
- Go to https://www.asstfy.ad.gov.ng/
- Make sure you are first of all eligible.
- To proceed further, simply click on Create an Account from the login form on the left side.
- Register as a user first. Use your Username and Password to log in.
- Finally, go to the APPLY Menu, fill in the form (add your resume), save the information, and close.
Application Closing Date: 7th August, 2023.
Read Also: MTN Scholarships
Do you think this post about Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund 2023 will be helpful to someone else? Then send it to your friends via email, Twitter, Facebook, or WhatsApp. Do you have any other questions? If so, let us know in the comments area.