www.apply.policerecruitment.gov.ng 2023 | NPF Portal Is Open
The Nigeria Police recruitment portal (www.apply.policerecruitment.gov.ng) for the 2023 recruitment is now open. Learn how to fill out the Nigeria Police application form via the www.apply.policerecruitment.gov.ng portal by following the instructions on this page.
www.apply.policerecruitment.gov.ng Portal Login 2023
Everything you need to know about joining the Nigerian police will be available on this page, including the official application portal www.apply.policerecruitment.gov.ng, the application form, requirements, academic qualifications, and how to submit an application form online.
The Nigerian Police has begun its recruitment for constables in general duty and special artisans. However, all interested candidates submit their applications as soon as possible following the guide below.
NPF Recruitment Requirements 2023
To Join the Nigeria Police Force, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Nigerian Origin: Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- National Identification Number (NIN): Possession of a valid NIN is mandatory.
- Educational requirement: A minimum of four credits in not more than two sittings, including English and Mathematics in WASSCE/SSCE or equivalent.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be between 18 and 25 years of age.
- Physical and Medical Fitness: Candidates must be in good physical and mental health at least 1.67m for males and 1.64m for females.
- Pregnancy status: Candidates must not be pregnant at the time of application.
- Documentation: A valid e-mail address, telephone number, recent high school results, birth certificate, and certificate of origin are required. Note: Certificates relating to exams before 2014 will not be accepted.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Nigeria police application portal via www.apply.policerecruitment.gov.ng.
- Fill out the online application form on the portal
- Upload the required documents (O’level results, Birth Certificate, and Certificate of Origin)
- Print the completed online application form and guarantor form (to be submitted at the physical screening exercise).
Nigerian Police Recruitment 2023 begins on October 15, 2023, and ends on November 26, 2023. Don’t forget to submit your applications by the deadline.
Nigerian Police recruitment has no application fees or charges attached, so candidates should be aware of fraudsters’ activities. To find out more about the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.