www.cdcfib.career Portal Login 2023 | NIS Recruitment Application Portal
Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) portal (www.cdcfib.career) for the 2023 recruitment portal is now open. Learn how to fill in the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment form via the www.cdcfib.career portal by following the instructions on this page.
www.cdcfib.career Portal Login 2023
Everything you need to know about Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment will be available on this page, including the official application portal www.cdcfib.career, the application form, requirements, academic qualifications, and how to submit an application form online.
Nigeria Immigration Service have begun its recruitment for graduates and non-graduates. However, all interested candidates submit their applications as soon as possible following the guide below.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Requirements 2023
Do you want to join Nigeria Immigration Service? You should take this aspect very seriously. To apply for a position with the NIS, you must meet the following requirements and qualifications.
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 30 years.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Not be less than 1.7 meters in height for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for an appointment in Service.
- Not suffering from any form of physical or mental disability.
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment.
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense.
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.653 for males and 1.400 for females.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicant must have a chest measurement of at least 0.87 for men.
How to Apply for NIS Recruitment 2023
- Go to the official NIS job portal at www.cdcfib.career
- Click start application
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Now, fill in and upload all the required documents
- Confirm that all the information and documents you uploaded are accurate
- Finally, submit your application.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be duly completed for submission during the screening exercise.
Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
Civil Defence Recruitment Portal Closing Date
The starting date for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2022 is 16th January 2023. The closing date will be 31st January 2023.
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- www.niscareer.org.ng Portal Login
- NIS Recruitment
Do you think this post about www.cdcfib.career Portal Login 2023 | NIS Recruitment Portal will be useful to someone else? Then send it to your friends via email, Twitter, Facebook, or WhatsApp. Do you have any other questions? If so, tell us in the comments area.