NNPC/SNEPCO Scholarship 2023 Application Portal Is Open: Apply Here
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Limited and Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Ltd (SNEPCo) are welcoming applications from qualified Nigerian students to apply for NNPC-SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme in 2023.
NNPC partners with SNEPCO to give annual grants to successful applicants during their second year to the end of their undergraduate degree program. The goal is to enhance skills and encourage academic excellence among young Nigerians.
NNPC/SNEPCO Scholarship Eligibility
- Must be a Nigerian citizen
- Currently, be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International)
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
- Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/2022NNPCSNEPCo
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Letter of Identification from State of Origin indicating applicant’s local government of origin;
- Academic results at the end of your first year.
How To Apply for NNPC/SNEPCO Scholarship 2023
To apply, follow the step-by-step guideline below:
- Go to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/2022NNPCSNEPCo and click on the Apply Now tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account afterward, go to the link above to continue
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number, educational information, and other information, and upload the required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload an affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to ensure that they are clear and accurate.
- When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and an SMS that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/, enter your Email and Password to download your profile, and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
Do you think this post about NNPC/SNEPCO Scholarship 2023 will be helpful to someone else? Then send it to your friends via email, Twitter, Facebook, or WhatsApp. Do you have any other questions? If so, let us know in the comments area.