www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng Portal Login 2023 | NDLEA Recruitment Portal
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment portal (www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng) for the 2023 recruitment is now open. Learn how to fill out the NDLEA staff application form via the www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng portal by following the instructions on this page.
www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng Portal Login 2023
Everything you need to know about joining NDLEA will be available on this page, including the official application portal www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng, the application form, requirements, academic qualifications, and how to submit an application form online.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency has begun its recruitment for graduates and non-graduates for the 2023 job vacancies. However, all interested candidates submit their applications as soon as possible following the guide below.
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment Requirements 2023
Do you want to be part of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Staff? You should take this aspect very seriously. To apply for a position with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, you must meet the following requirements and qualifications.
- Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN). Also, computer literacy shall be an added advantage for all cadres.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the time of recruitment cannot be presented subsequently for career progression in the Agency.
- The applicant must be medically fit and have a medical fitness certificate from a government hospital.
- To qualify, applicants must not be less than 20 years or more than 35 years of age for the first category while the age limit for the second and third categories is 30 years and not less than 18 years at the point of entry. However, 40 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65 meters for males and 1.60 meters for females.
- Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practicing licenses while Lawyers must have been called to Bar.
- Applicants must be drug-free and also be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
- You must have your personal email addresses and phone numbers when submitting your applications online.
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2023
- Go to the official NDLEA job portal at www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng
- Click on “Start Application”
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Now, fill in and upload all the required documents
- Confirm that all the information and documents you uploaded are accurate
- Finally, submit your application.
- NDLEA Recruitment
- NPC Adhoc Recruitment
- NPC Adhoc Staff Shortlisted Candidates
- www.niscareer.org.ng Portal Login
- NIS Recruitment
Do you think this post about www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng Portal Login 2023 will be useful to someone else? Then send it to your friends via email, Twitter, Facebook, or WhatsApp. Do you have any other questions? If so, tell us in the comments area.