INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Portal Is Open | www.pres.inecnigeria.org
The INEC Adhoc Recruitment form is out online and is available at www.pres.inecnigeria.org. Here, you will learn how to apply for a position with INEC and other relevant details that you may find helpful to start your career with INEC Adhoc. Pay special attention to the instructions on this page.
The Independent National Electoral Commission has started its Adhoc staff recruitment process. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications before the deadline.
You should be aware of the basic requirements to apply for INEC Adhoc staff Jobs. Before filling out the Adhoc staff recruitment form, interested candidates must have met these requirements.
We have taken our time to explain in this article the step-by-step guidelines and steps you need to follow to apply for INEC Adhoc staff job vacancies without encountering any challenges. However, to learn how to fill INEC application registration form online read this post to the end.
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Form Portal 2022
For your information, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) application form is free and available at the www.pres.inecnigeria.org portal.
Note: The INEC application form is currently available online.
INEC Adhoc Recruitment Requirements 2022
For the Independent National Electoral Commission to accept your application, you must meet the following INEC job general requirements. Before you register on this portal, please ensure you have the following ready;
- A functional email address.
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A personal bank account number.
- A recent, white background Passport Photograph not larger than 5MB.
- Contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
- A valid Staff ID No./student No (as displayed on your ID Card)
- An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members (not earlier than 2018).
- NYSC Callup Number for current corps members, 2022.
- A copy of the highest qualification in .pdf format
- A copy of the means of identification in .jpg or .jpeg format
READ ALSO: INEC Adhoc Staff Shortlisted Candidates
How to Apply for INEC Adhoc Recruitment 2022
If you are yet to create an account or register on this platform, then follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to https://pres.inecnigeria.org/
- Review the requirements for the available positions.
- You are expected to go through the requirements for all available Election staff positions to determine your Eligibility
- Click on “Register” and follow the instructions.
- Create your Password
- After creating your password, you are automatically logged into the portal and presented with an application form
- Fill out the Application form.
- Please NOTE: This form is segmented into three (3) sections; (i) Personal Information, (ii) Contact Information, and (iii) Bank Details.
- Kindly enter your names as associated with your BVN.
- Ensure you fill in your details correctly. You will not be allowed to edit details once the form is submitted.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- You are required to upload a recent plain background passport photograph of size not larger than 5MB
- Fill in the details of your referees
- Check the Attestation box
- The information provided will be validated by your institutions/organization/referees
- Submit the application
- Print your acknowledgment slip.
- This is mandatory as you will need this for the final verification.
All submissions are FINAL. Kindly ensure you review your information thoroughly before you click the submit button.
NOTE: Deployment would be done based on your selected state of residence.
Apply for Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria:
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Closing Date
The closing date for INEC Adhoc Recruitment 2022 will be 14th December 2022.
Do you think this post about INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022 will be useful to someone else? Then send it to your friends via email, Twitter, Facebook, or WhatsApp. Do you have any other questions? If so, tell us in the comments area.